Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Travels

One of my dreams will come true very soon, I'll see a wonderful country, Japan. After Ironman Florida I got an invitation from a race director to participate in Stronman triathlon. As qualified fro Ironman World Championship in Kona, I didn't plan to start my season very early, but because of this event and I really wanted to see Japan and the competition is the only opportunity for me to see the other countries I changed my plans a little bit. But before this long journe

y I had to make another trip to United States to get my bike and gears for a season 2009. I couldn't leave Ukraine before April 4th and couldn't come back later than at April 13th, because of the plight to Japan. Not too much time to fly over the ocean. But I made it, although the trip to US wasn't smooth: missing flight, delayed flight, bad traffic. I had all of that. I had a 3 days of rest in my friends apartment in Kiev. And now I am on my way to Japan, which I am very excited about no matter what.



No comments: