Saturday, March 30, 2013

BIG CHANGES


This is a little strange, that 2 years in the row I am trying to do Ironman
Arizona and something won’t let me do it. Even though this year the
reason to cancel my trip to Arizona was really great compare to the last
year when I got injured. So after the race in Augusta I was well
motivated and ready to go to do my last Ironman in the season 2012
with only few more weeks of hard training ahead of me. I was pushing
hard in the water swimming with coach Alec, riding hard couple long
rides and my running was coming alone. One part of my training was a
bit frustrating, why my recovery is so bad, after each hard workout I
felt like I just finished the race :-( and another thing was: Why I keep
gaining wait? Looked like my hormones were really messed up, but
why? Three pregnancy tests gave me a pretty clear answer: yes, I am
pregnant. To be honest I had mixed feelings, since this pregnancy
wasn’t planned for the next 1 or 2 years, but on the other side the time
was perfect and I always wanted to be a mom :-). I am 6 months
pregnant and we are very excited happy expecting parents :-).

I am having one in about 18 years long break, but I would love to come
back to racing again in 2014, I love the sport and I still have a passion
for the triathlon. For now I am just enjoying easy exercising, like an
easy swim, jog or yoga. So far I am having a smooth pregnancy, after
all I am the Healthy Triathlete :-) 

No comments: