Monday, April 28, 2008

Truskavets, the world famous resort.






I am back to Ukraine, but still not at home. Just 2 days spending in Lvov and I went to a beautiful place, named Truskavets. It's the world famous place on the west side of Ukraine, very close to Carpaty mountains. I came here for few reasons: to have a good recovery after few hard races in US, to get rid of the stress I got from a long trip and from an acclimatization and the main reason is to clean my body with a special water. 

1 comment:

Clay said...

Hey Toma,
Cool pictures and information on "Truskavets." It looks like a very nice place. The "wax" in the spring water is very interesting. If that were in the United States, they would put it in bottles and sell it for $100 each to rich people in So. California and New York City!

It snowed here again! ...on May 15! Poor Viktor...he is having to train for a race in Florida while it's minus degrees Celcius and snowing here. He says he is not feeling 100% strong here this time, but he's getting better.

I am also not 100% this year so far, because it's cold and windy every day, and with a baby coming, I don't focus as much.

Anyway, hope all is well. Good luck with your racing and training!