Saturday, February 14, 2009

Training in Clermont at the beginning of preparation for 2009 season.

That was a good block of

 training for last couple months down in Clermont: swimming with Alec Rukasue

v (I never swam more and

 harder than I did with him); biking with Nina Kraft at least

 two days a week (learning from her how to be more professional)

; bike rides every Sunday with Epic group (fun+ great training). I met so many nice people and good friends. I started feel very comfortable in Clermont, like it’s my home town.

 At the end of first training block I ran a marathon in Tallahassee. It was mostly a training run, but I still planed to do well enough to make some money :).  I won that race last year with time 3.03 and this year I wanted to brake 3 hours and I did, 2h. 55min. I think it’s not too bad for a beginning of February and without special workouts. I felt like my fitness was good enough, but my muscles wasn't strong enough (lack of interval running). And I've got a bad muscles sore, which actually took a while to get rid of. 

No comments: